Armslist! Winning!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i47.tinypic.com_9unakk.jpg

That's a classic photo! S&W bodyguard was used by General Nguyễn ngoc to execute a viet cong soldier. That photo was used to turn the public against the war. Photographer won a Pulitzer prize

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't that Buffalo Springfield. For sure that's Neil Young on the left looking creepy. And our friend Travis on the right.

Yes I think I'm going to call him Travis...no offense to any Travisses on the board.

Yes I think I'm going to call him Travis...no offense to any Travisses on the board.[/QUOTE]

Close. It's the cover of the Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young album "Déjà Vu." The cover includes two of the contributing musicians. And a dog.
And now Travis.

make a music video/slideshow with all these pictures and "For What its Worth" playing
:-D YES!

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 22056

After detailed analysis of the photo, the following can be determined:

1. This cat is a sex machine. Hence the strewn clothes, missing sheets and broken blinds. Women....keep your men locked up.
2. He is a tough SOB. Lip full o' snuff, yet no spitter. Tobacco users can attest to the need to spit. Either that or he just likes to "swallow."
3. The uneaten part of the PB&J by his foot is simply a diversionary tactic. Obviously, such a machine doesn't eat PB&J; only the finest potted meat will do for him.
4. He is most likely part of the special operations section of the Oklahoma Army National Guard. Notice the longer than regulation hair and the lack of any idenfying tattoos or scars. And the fact that his master likes him "clean."
5. The trailer park is "All Secure."
6. You can never have too much wood paneling in a room.
7. "Travis," as many have surmised, only wants to trade for an AK because, that's what Rambo used for the most part in Rambo II. Exploding tip arrows are on the horizon, with the 4th of July coming up. And bottle rockets, and M-80's.
8. Chuck Norris lives under his mattress. Why? Because Travis says so, that's why!
9. Travis can see you by looking through the camera, through your computer, and into your mind....
10. Marijuana promotes a better standard of living than meth. "How long can you stay awake?!....yeah, that's what I thought, beeotch!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom