Assault..."clips"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getchurgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The response should be:

Hell yes they're for killing. When someone is breaking into my house, I don't want whoever grabs the gun first to run out of ammo when trying to stop the intruder, as the high stress environment combined with probable poor lighting conditions will cause a LOT of misses.

Now you know liberals don't want you killing those "poor, misguided souls" who have less than you a hard working, taxpaying citizen. You are supposed to run and hide in your closet until they leave with all of your stuff and then when they finally get caught, they need you to agree to a plea deal to not overcrowd our prisons. SHEESH man what are you some kind of gun totin, conservative? LOL.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go watch the video.
Read the caption at the bottoms of the pictures. The Brady's are encouraging Congress to be courageous. I would also ask that Congress be courageous, act like they have a pair and stand up in the face of these Vocal Minority Rectal Cavities and vote the will of those people that they represent. Quit groveling at the feet of those emotional heartstring tuggers who have but one endgame plan and that is the eventual complete disarming of the American People. Let me step off the soap box. Sorry Folks.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! How can anyone take that ad serious? Kind of reminded me of something off Saturday Night Live. lmao

It's not what they say, it's how often they repeat it to those sheeple who know nothing about firearms. They can plant those seeds of fear into the psyche of the uninitiated and repeat it periodically. The liberal press does not help with their inflammatory, biased reporting of those rare people with three names who have gone off of the deep end with their "assault clips"

For the anti gun groups its all about chipping away at the stone. The direct frontal assault (Bans on guns) has mostly been unsuccessful for them in the past and so they go after any little scrap that they can control. Eventually they will wind up with enough scraps to cause major problems for gun owners.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was this on local TV? What was it "advertising"?

I saw it run once on Cox cable. I think I saw it run on one of the morning news infotainment shows but I don't remember for sure. I remember being kind of taken aback at how effective it must be for the average non-gun owning person, especially on the heel of the Arizona shootings, which is what it's geared to mimic. Pumping 33 rounds from a Glock into a little girl in pigtails. That's what the ad boils down to. Most people (99%?) don't give a hoot whether that thing's called a clip or a magazine and couldn't tell you the difference anyway. But pretty much 100% of that 99% can vote.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw it run once on Cox cable. I think I saw it run on one of the morning news infotainment shows but I don't remember for sure. I remember being kind of taken aback at how effective it must be for the average non-gun owning person, especially on the heel of the Arizona shootings, which is what it's geared to mimic. Pumping 33 rounds from a Glock into a little girl in pigtails. That's what the ad boils down to. Most people (99%?) don't give a hoot whether that thing's called a clip or a magazine and couldn't tell you the difference anyway. But pretty much 100% of that 99% can vote.

It's true that their ads are not targeted for people like us... they're designed to take the uninformed sleepwalkers and get them to vote their way.

I wonder why the pro gun rights groups don't use our money to start running similar ads showing innocent people being victimized and subjected to personal crime while unarmed. THEN show the statistics on gun ownership and some anecdotes about those who have saved lives or protected themselves with firearms. I normally only see that type of stuff in the NRA magazines or on hunting and shooting related programming where it is preaching to the choir.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I don't have any assault clips. I however do have a lot of magazines to hold my ammunition for my guns, semi-autos, that is.

I guess some of you WWII collectors do have a few clips for the classics.

That just shows the ignorance of the anti gunners. They cannot be bothered with getting facts correct, just belching out inflammatory rhetoric.

Latest posts

Top Bottom