Assault..."clips"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wish the murders in america would stop using f&$king guns...so these liberal communist would ban something else...
I have never in my life seen A GUN kill someone.

Sentenza

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish the murders in america would stop using f&$king guns...

Me too. I wish they'd use baseball bats and tennis rackets and take some of the heat off gun owners.

Think we will see a bigger push by this administration for more gun control. It has been one of their agenda's and they are running out of time.

That's not likely to happen. They know better. They know it would poison the party for years to come. I think it'll continue to be used by the right as a fear tactic to manipulate their sheeple, but you're not going to see this administration push for more gun control, including a ban on high capacity magazines. Remember, Jim and Sarah Brady, the namesake for this "Assult Clip" campaign, are Republicans.

Cyclerider88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pic of Rep McCarthy of NY, her only mission in life is to pass any type of anti gun legislation she can. I very seldom portray anyone as a "disgusting" individual but this person truely is, she will dance in the blood of murder victims to get her agenda passes. This is also the same as Chuckie Schumer the his followers. Did you know that Chuckie Schumer has a concealed carry license, but does not believe in "the little" people having one...

David33

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too. I wish they'd use baseball bats and tennis rackets and take some of the heat off gun owners.

That's not likely to happen. They know better. They know it would poison the party for years to come. I think it'll continue to be used by the right as a fear tactic to manipulate their sheeple, but you're not going to see this administration push for more gun control, including a ban on high capacity magazines. Remember, Jim and Sarah Brady, the namesake for this "Assult Clip" campaign, are Republicans.

I believe you are wrong. We are one of the last countries left with guns. If you look biblical, conspiracy, NWO, or whatever your dark dreams are, none can suceed very well with guns in the publics hands. Party lines or poison the party would assume there is still a difference. I think they all work for their masters and just use this game to keep the public fooled that change can come by electing a different side, but they all are on the same team and our country's continued spiral down shows this.

I do hope you are right, but all the crazy's sites and conspiracy sites say gun control is a top agenda. And these sites are like when the MEN IN BLACK (MOVIE) used the gossip magazines to find out info, lol. There is more truth in them now days than fiction.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish the murders in america would stop using f&$king guns...so these liberal communist would ban something else...
I have never in my life seen A GUN kill someone.

Sgt. John Harrod was the first Tulsa police officer to die in the line of duty, his gun fell from his shoulder holster discharged and killed him. I do however agree with you guns don't stay up late at night selling drugs and shooting people, they are just another tool that is being misused by scum hell look at all the hammer attacks and knife attacks in China I don't think hammers have been banned there yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom