At a loss for words....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am equally touched. My Monday evening/Tuesday were kind of lousy, so to come home to such a wonderful, heartfelt blessing from God and His people, was quite a blessing indeed.

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it happened again. This morning I woke, still on a spiritual high from the acts of kindness shown by Jason and the members of this OSA Family, only to find that another member, The Rosenblatt family, had graciously donated another $100 via PayPal. These acts of kindness have left me and my wife in total awe, and filled with a joy I can't even begin to explain. To Reuben and his family, I say again thank you, and God bless you. The members of OSA have given my family joy that I never imagined.
Kim and I sat down last night and prayed a prayer of thanks, and have decided that the best way to pass on this gift of love, is to do something for others less fortunate than us. Kim and Isaiah are going to be out of school until after the new year, and after contacting the Jesus house, and City rescue mission, we are going to take the opportunity to serve food to those who have no home at all. We tried on Thanksgiving, but they had more than enough volunteers, and said that we where more than welcome to come down any time any day and volunteer, and we are going to do just that. We, on behalf of the family of members of OSA, are going to spend some time feeding the homeless. I thank you all again for making this Christmas, a Christmas to remember. Again, Thank you Reuben, Jason, and all of the OSA family. You are all a blessing.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome story and there are some great people on OSA.......

I have met some of them! God Bless you and all OSA'ers and hope everybody has a Merry Christmas!!

:Heya:

Latest posts

Top Bottom