ATF To Redefine ghost guns, Silencers, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
>being vocal works

yeah i'm gonna go ahead and keep saying weeds get plucked. again, you can relate what you call a "social media" post on a relatively tiny website in terms of state traffic, national traffic, global traffic, that doesn't have direct influence over federal government, not to mention a massive chunk of the stock market to sending your information straight to the ATF.

those two aren't even remotely similar. the reality is, a lot of government tech is extremely outdated, hence why making convenient new databases is the trend.

but sure, make yourself all the more obvious in a time when just wearing a hat and smirking can make you a public enemy. and when the rights are taken anyway, i know that i, for one, will sure be glad you guys fought the good fight. :/

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't follow much do you? Do some homework on the last few issues and public comments and get back to us.
I know exactly what happened. Most were celebrating like we won something. The ATF knows exactly what they are doing. As soon as they backed off on the braces people started getting complacent again. They will come back and ban them. That’s a fact. Also, when in our history have we had a government the way we do today? Never is the answer. It is the most corrupt it has ever been. We just witnessed an election coated in fraud yet Biden still “won”. The DOJ and other agency’s have been weaponized against civilians. If you don’t fall in line with the commies they try and ruin your life. I think a lot of folks forget about Waco and Ruby Ridge. That was decades ago. Picture how much worse things have become since then. If they could do that back then, just imagine what they will do today. I guarantee David Chipman will be the new ATF head. Do you think he is gonna listen to our comments?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
>being vocal works

yeah i'm gonna go ahead and keep saying weeds get plucked. again, you can relate what you call a "social media" post on a relatively tiny website in terms of state traffic, national traffic, global traffic, that doesn't have direct influence over federal government, not to mention a massive chunk of the stock market to sending your information straight to the ATF.

those two aren't even remotely similar. the reality is, a lot of government tech is extremely outdated, hence why making convenient new databases is the trend.

but sure, make yourself all the more obvious in a time when just wearing a hat and smirking can make you a public enemy. and when the rights are taken anyway, i know that i, for one, will sure be glad you guys fought the good fight. :/

Oh my, it seems you are quite scared and quite ignorant of how easy information is to come by in modern times. I'll give you hint to give you up to speed though.......... if the government wants to know something, they don't need to wait till I post a comment to the ATF. Hell it doesn't even have to be the government. If you believe otherwise, bless your heart.

I get it that you're afraid to speak up because you believe the Gestapo will be at your door the next day..... however.... what has being complacent and silent ever done for 2A rights? Can you provide examples?

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know exactly what happened. Most were celebrating like we won something. The ATF knows exactly what they are doing. As soon as they backed off on the braces people started getting complacent again. They will come back and ban them. That’s a fact. Also, when in our history have we had a government the way we do today? Never is the answer. It is the most corrupt it has ever been. We just witnessed an election coated in fraud yet Biden still “won”. The DOJ and other agency’s have been weaponized against civilians. If you don’t fall in line with the commies they try and ruin your life. I think a lot of folks forget about Waco and Ruby Ridge. That was decades ago. Picture how much worse things have become since then. If they could do that back then, just imagine what they will do today. I guarantee David Chipman will be the new ATF head. Do you think he is gonna listen to our comments?

Your comment was that "thEY Don'T LiStEN tO uS!!" Well... here we are.... I guess they do to some degree?

Let me ask you this though, if you say things are so much worse compared to the days of Waco. Really? How many ARs are in circulation currently relative to that period? Handguns? Suppressors? How many states allow Constitutional carry? I could go on if need be? Surely there will be god knows how many fights going forward... and I get it... by your history of posting you're a glass half empty kind of guy. Take a deep breath and realize it's not always the end of the world.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yeah, i'm going to go ahead and say the last few years have been indicative that the increase in gun sales wasn't arming people who ALREADY were armed.

if you don't think it was about evening the playing field, you're naïve. if you think the politicians and their judges and their police forces will enforce laws against democrats and/or the people THEY want owning guns, you are also naive.

you keep acting like everyone is on the same team, i guess?

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, check out this new stripped lower I just bought!
1060-Aluminium-Blocks-Exporters-Manufacturers-Factory.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, i'm going to go ahead and say the last few years have been indicative that the increase in gun sales wasn't arming people who ALREADY were armed.

if you don't think it was about evening the playing field, you're naïve. if you think the politicians and their judges and their police forces will enforce laws against democrats and/or the people THEY want owning guns, you are also naive.

you keep acting like everyone is on the same team, i guess?

You seem to be arguing with yourself here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom