Attempted 2nd attempt on Trump rifle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is just a nut job. Nothing more. He kept a horse inside his house in North Carolina. He is one of those individuals that gets caught up in whatever is happening in society and has no personal guiding forces of his own. There are supporters on our side that are not much different and if the media and such were putting out the same kind of statements about Kammie or Biden, we would likely see a similar trend going in that direction. The world just has a lot of folks with no self control.
I don't disagree with your comments, but there are a whole lot of incidents that really can't be explained away by being a crazy guy with a horse in the house.
How did he know Trump was going to be playing at that course 12 hours in advance? Crazy guy intuition?
He has been in trouble with the law multiple times to the point he is a felon. He has no history of long term employment nor a history of having enough money to move to Hawaii,(one of the most expensive places on earth to live) Fly half way around the world to try and recruit fighters for Ukraine, some from Afghanistan and other countries that are enemies of the USA before flying back to Hawaii where authorities didn't like his story and record, reporting him to Homeland Security for further investigation whereupon HS dropped the case as not being interested.
Local authorities bringing up red flags, the swamp people dismissing them? Crazy guy with a horse in the home?
I deal in facts, not conspiracy. The facts are adding up along with the facts that The DOJ has repeatedly refused to amp up the security forces surrounding Trump. His interview on TV tonight confirms it.
It has come to light that it wasn't even all SS when the first assassination attempt was made. Some were rookie DHS officers.
We really need to look beyond simple mistakes by the Secret Service. The evidence is out there and as time goes by with Florida's investigation there may be more surfaced.
Edit: More has surfaced about his sketchy background with a job as a roofer.
He tried to get pakastini’s fake passports to fight against the Russians.
How does a roofer guy with a horse 🐎 n his house get fake passports for fighters?
A CIA officer in Ukraine alerted the state department about his actions. Nothing in the swamp was done.
According to the Wall Street journal, his threats of violence worried her so much that she conveyed her concerns to a Customs and Border Officer in an hour long interview.
Walsh told the officer during the interview, which took place after she returned to the US that Routh was among the most dangerous American she met during her month and a half long stint in Ukraine.
She again filed a report to the FBI and included INTERPOL a year later that was once again ignored.
Justthenews.com reports “subject is a ISC that traveled to Kiev for 3 months to help recruit soldiers from Afghanistan, Moldova, and Taiwan, to fight against Russia.
Where did this roofer get the money to do this?
Flying to Kiev and living for three months on a roofer’s salary?
Help me here as I don’t want understand how a crazy with a horse in the house with a job as a roofer can afford international travel and three months stay in Kiev while living in Hawaii?
My brain is hurting.

Last edited:

Tall

Marksman
Reaction score
I don't disagree with your comments, but there are a whole lot of incidents that really can't be explained away by being a crazy guy with a horse in the house.
How did he know Trump was going to be playing at that course 12 hours in advance? Crazy guy intuition?
He has been in trouble with the law multiple times to the point he is a felon. He has no history of long term employment nor a history of having enough money to move to Hawaii,(one of the most expensive places on earth to live) Fly half way around the world to try and recruit fighters for Ukraine, some from Afghanistan and other countries that are enemies of the USA before flying back to Hawaii where authorities didn't like his story and record, reporting him to Homeland Security for further investigation whereupon HS dropped the case as not being interested.
Local authorities bringing up red flags, the swamp people dismissing them? Crazy guy with a horse in the home?
I deal in facts, not conspiracy. The facts are adding up along with the facts that The DOJ has repeatedly refused to amp up the security forces surrounding Trump. His interview on TV tonight confirms it.
It has come to light that it wasn't even all SS when the first assassination attempt was made. Some were rookie DHS officers.
We really need to look beyond simple mistakes by the Secret Service. The evidence is out there and as time goes by with Florida's investigation there may be more surfaced.
How does a roofer guy with a horse 🐎 n his house get fake passports for fighters?
A CIA officer in Ukraine alerted the state department about his actions. Nothing in the swamp was done.
According to the Wall Street journal, his threats of violence worried her so much that she conveyed her concerns to a Customs and Border Officer in an hour long interview.
Walsh told the officer during the interview, which took place after she returned to the US that Routh was among the most dangerous American she met during her month and a half long stint in Ukraine.
She again filed a report to the FBI and included INTERPOL a year later that was once again ignored.
Justthenews.com reports “subject is a ISC that traveled to Kiev for 3 months to help recruit soldiers from Afghanistan, Moldova, and Taiwan, to fight against Russia.
Help me here as I don’t want understand how a crazy with a horse in the house with a job as a roofer can afford international travel and three months stay in Kiev while living in Hawaii?
My brain is hurting.
Pretty suspicious circumstances indeed. The attorney general (long ago) should resign.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just 3 mins in he had a commercial about weight loss. I like his perspective but not all of the infomercials.
I don't either, but they all gotta keep the lights on!

My brain is hurting.
Not just any CIA officer, it was Sarah "Superbad" Adams! If you're on her threat radar, you're not a run of the mill nutjob.

If anyone doesn't know who Sarah Adams is, you owe it to yourself to get acquainted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom