Attempted 2nd attempt on Trump rifle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How desperate are Dumbasscraps? They are so afraid of Trump, they have tried everything they can to keep him out of office, up to and including 2 failed assassination attempts.

Having a worthy candidate would have been so much easier. Except for the fact, running a moderate or centrist Dem is more sickening to them than putting lipstick on a pig.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
" Lipstick on a pig"
I told somebody just the other day that as stupid as Kamala & Tim are, Hillary still has a shot.
I disagree. The democrat puppet masters want someone they can control, and I don’t think Hillary fits that bill. They need someone to stupid to have an original thought, and though Hillary is a lot of things, dumb isn’t one of them.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seen a better picture and it looks more like an SKS in a monte Carlo stock.
That is what I am seeing also. SKS in a Monte carlo stock with a 30(?) round mag and a scope mounted to the dust cover. That is a bubbad spray and pray special. He would have needed some skill and a lot of luck to make an accurate shot with that thing.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree. The democrat puppet masters want someone they can control, and I don’t think Hillary fits that bill. They need someone to stupid to have an original thought, and though Hillary is a lot of things, dumb isn’t one of them.
Im not one to give Hillary praise but I'm going to say you hit the nail on the head with that one. In the words of Wayne Campbell she is a psycho hose beast. Far from stupid though.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is what I am seeing also. SKS in a Monte carlo stock with a 30(?) round mag and a scope mounted to the dust cover. That is a bubbad spray and pray special. He would have needed some skill and a lot of luck to make an accurate shot with that thing.
Maybe it was an intentional choice by a handler, to show even a pretty well ban safe rifle can be turned into a "scary death machine" preferred by would be unhinged assassins.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have this thought about where Routh was depicted as hiding next to the 6th green. Trump would have been much closer to Routh on that 6th green as he would have come around off the 5th green. The shot Routh would have needed to take at trump on the 6th green would have been much shorter. I'm guessing that was his plan but it was foiled by that secret service agent already on the 6th green who spotted Routh's muzzle sticking through the fence and shot at it, scaring Routh off.

Kudos to that agent who fired at that muzzle sticking through the fence. Shoot now, ask questions later I always say.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom