AWB Senate Hearing Article

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually it seems they are trying to insinuate that the NRA and Republicans are baby killers. That's what this emotional BS is all about.

Have you ever noticed in life, that when you make a decision based purely on emotion, it always turns out worse than if you give yourself a break and think critically about the situation?

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know GOA is saying don't let any of this come to vote. But, let's give the President his wish and have a vote on banning common use rifles and handguns and see how that plays out in the 2014 election. I suspect that most of this is posturing and there is no way it comes to vote. Background checks a different story.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know GOA is saying don't let any of this come to vote. But, let's give the President his wish and have a vote on banning common use rifles and handguns and see how that plays out in the 2014 election. I suspect that most of this is posturing and there is no way it comes to vote. Background checks a different story.
IMHO, background checks is what they really want, because it will lead to federal gun registration.
The rest is gravy for them....UBC is their meat and potatoes.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom