Bad thing about living in the city...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a skunk tormenting my house, in Moore. It's been spraying in my backyard every night. It sucks not being able to get the .22 out and take it out. I'm now posted up with my bow and nearly had a shot on him tonight, but he had some skills and escaped a shot by inches and made it in my neighbors backyard. I'm determined to kill this skunk with my bow, this week! Sure would be nice to have a suppressed .22.... haha, j/k, not really...

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pellet gun? Or is that taboo in city limits also?

i know it is in tulsa, i assume okc is the same way, tpd treat even spring loaded bb guns as full fledged guns... well, im sure thats not just the tpd being pricks, its the law....

eta.
not that you wouldn't get away with it, just saying, probably boils down to how responsive the force is in your area, and how big of pricks your neighbors are.

Last edited:

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one running in the SW134th & Western area, my dog goes nuts every night when it comes around. One night my wife and I were sittin on the back patio and saw it cross thru the yard. It was pretty big, my dog got sprayed once by possibly the same one, so now we got to check the air at night before we let him out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom