Banner Road range questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. E

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things to expect at the banner range

1)you'll be downrange with everyone checking your target and some sob decides he is gonna start shooting his target .
2)some crazy eyed mouthing breathing deliverance reject will steal your brass while you're shooting.
3)a guy will set up camp right beside you and then give you a dirty look every time your brass hits him.
4)same guy will ***** and moan about the muzzle brake on your 338lap being too loud.
5)you'll get bitched out over the pa system for shooting too fast no matter how slow you shoot.
6)some shady looking dude will want to hold your gun.
Lmao so true but it all only happens once

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone that reloads has the brass problem of having it go too far when you shoot. A simple pvc pipe frame that isn't even glued could be set upwith a cheap tarp hanging off of the top that would knock your brass down into a pile at the bottom.

I have an old 14' trampoline mat I use to catch brass.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone that reloads has the brass problem of having it go too far when you shoot. A simple pvc pipe frame that isn't even glued could be set upwith a cheap tarp hanging off of the top that would knock your brass down into a pile at the bottom.

I have an old 14' trampoline mat I use to catch brass.

I reload and don't have problems with my brass going anywhere but mouth down in the container they came from. As far as reloading for semi autos, that is just something I do not do. Wastes too much of my time.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That brass catcher got me wheels spinnin'
I googled Hancock fabrics and found they have nylon mesh fabric in many colors 72" wide and 84 cents
a yard.
Now combine that with some PVC and some connectors and you can have a quick to build, light weight portable brass catcher for less than you spend at Mcdonalds for a super sized meal deal.
And possibly better than a tarp hanging there because you can see what is happening on the other side.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is the same price they wanted for a light switch for my 57 Chevy, without the pull rod and no knob!
I found a light switch in my stash from a Ford .. after i got a 4 dollar universal one.
I am so tight i squeak when i walk. :)

But thanks for the link TyMD I do spend a bit of money at Midway

Latest posts

Top Bottom