Barack "Skeeter" Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danwm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay,,,,,,, I have been looking at the picture of Ovomit shooting the shotgun for days now, and I am trying to figure out what the puff of smoke is comming out of the right side of the barrel. Can you guys tell me? I have hunted for a lot of years and most of my shotguns are dated pre 60"s,. Don't ever remember seeing a puff of smoke comming out of them like that. Maybe I'm getting to old to hunt anymore,, "can't see nuttin".

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okay,,,,,,, I have been looking at the picture of Ovomit shooting the shotgun for days now, and I am trying to figure out what the puff of smoke is comming out of the right side of the barrel. Can you guys tell me? I have hunted for a lot of years and most of my shotguns are dated pre 60"s,. Don't ever remember seeing a puff of smoke comming out of them like that. Maybe I'm getting to old to hunt anymore,, "can't see nuttin".

The puff of smoke is the opposite side of the mirror used in the green screen. It's where the term "smoke & mirrors" comes from. Skeeter Zero is a master blaster of this deception.

Latest posts

Top Bottom