Bare knuckle fighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Working as a bouncer I saw plenty of bare knuckles boxing, a lot of bare feet fighting, and some high heel fighting too. Those drag queens can be pretty vicious when one of the others would steel their guy, or their makeup.
Sounds like some of the "bars" on 4th of July Ave in Pannama.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Working as a bouncer I saw plenty of bare knuckles boxing, a lot of bare feet fighting, and some high heel fighting too. Those drag queens can be pretty vicious when one of the others would steel their guy, or their makeup.
Drag queens!!
You were a bouncer at a gay bar, that explains so so much

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drag queens!!
You were a bouncer at a gay bar, that explains so so much
I have told you guys that for years, is it just now registering? I worked in gay bars and strip clubs, and the gay bars were the worst. The easiest way to throw out a fighting woman is to grab their hair, wrap your fist up in it and pull it down to waist level. You can lead them anywhere. First time I tried that with 2 drag queens their hair came off in my hands and I had two very pissed off queens trying to beat on me. :rotflmao:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have told you guys that for years, is it just now registering? I worked in gay bars and strip clubs, and the gay bars were the worst. The easiest way to throw out a fighting woman is to grab their hair, wrap your fist up in it and pull it down to waist level. You can lead them anywhere. First time I tried that with 2 drag queens their hair came off in my hands and I had two very pissed off queens trying to beat on me. :rotflmao:
“Beat on” you, or “off” you?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this the point where you’d “pull” your “sword”? Or did they do that for you?
At that point the fight was on and no swords were involved, but I did kick on in his hangers and the other in his mouth. I think I messed up their love life for awhile.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My oldest Brother fought in that genre of Pugilist. He was a Multi State Golden Glove Boxer as well. Success went to his head and he went to drinking too much. We all boxed, he just took it further.

Its a bloody, way more painful and scarring form of competition as you can see if you watch it!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think his stage name was Bouncer. That really explains things.
No, no, no! The Bouncer was a drag queen that went by the name of Rotunda, and lived up to the name. Even if a real women GED would have said hell no! Once she was doing a show in Kansas City. Some religious number involving a lot of jumping up and down.

Now picture if you will, a 400 or so lb queen jumping up and down until it breaks thru the plywood stage. Goes in waist deep ripping the carpet loose and sucking it into the hole. I really, really wish we had video cameras back in the day. Watching them fall of the stage, spin into the wall, or having their wig ripped off by a hook on the ceiling. Fights, makeup applied with paint rollers, costumes suited for someone 50 years younger, etc, etc, etc. Good times. :P :P :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom