Bass buster out of business?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bass Man

New to the site!
Reaction score
The two man bass boats thet were made in Oklahoma (perry I belive) are they still being built. Splash marine had them I think (mother has one)

Looking online and don't see anything about them or any new ones forsale any place.

Anyone know?
I bought my Buster Boat Trophy Series in Duncan Oklahoma at Murph's Guns in 1994. It was a packaged deal, boat, trolling motor, depth finder, battery and custom made trailer for 2750.00. Splash Marine in Oklahoma City built these boats at that time. Since then the company sold to someone in Perry Oklahoma somewhere around 2006 I think. I have tried a number of times to contact this place in Perry Oklahoma by phone but get no answer. So I don't know if they are still making the Buster Boats or not. By the way, I still have my Buster Boat to this day, it is in excellent condition and garaged kept for all these years, the only thing I replaced on this boat was the trolling motor and depth finder and of course the battery when needed, everything else is original, seats, carpet, lights and trailer.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Bass Buster 2 man boat back when I was in high school (Early 80’s). I took that little boat to all the small lakes in the state. I use to fish bass tournaments out of it for the “Mini Bass Boat Association”. We fished on a lot of the small lake around that didn’t allow gas motorized boats. It was a blast.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the pelican bass raider is a good one as well as bass pros pond prowler. the best of that style boat is the twin troller , but they are around $4500
I have pelican predator 103 it's been great but I think they quit making it

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Bass Buster 2 man boat back when I was in high school (Early 80’s). I took that little boat to all the small lakes in the state. I use to fish bass tournaments out of it for the “Mini Bass Boat Association”. We fished on a lot of the small lake around that didn’t allow gas motorized boats. It was a blast.
My BIL and a friend bought a bass buster and fished those. I drug my tube along for the fishing and camping. Fished mostly city lakes with the big finale at Lake Murray IIRC

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, good times.
Some of my favorite lakes to fish tournaments from the Bass Buddy were, Greenleaf lake, Spavinaw lake, Konawa, Ft. Gibson and the Kerr Magee Navigational Channel (Out of Broken Arrow). I am sure there were more but these I remember catching some gooduns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom