Batman Premiere: Mass Shooting-Aurora, CO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very sad news. Fox News is reporting; Gunman apparently wearing a gas mask, using tear gas, opened fire on innocent crowd at a midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises. Reporting says at least 14 dead, witnesses described a long military type gun used, and 2 handguns. Sounds as through he fired without discrimination amongst the innocent crowd, even killing a baby at point blank range. Shooter is in custody. 50 injured.

Just yesterday my wife and I went to watch Ted, while walking in she asked if I was carrying, to which I replied always. She kinda gave a little chuckle and said hope you won't need it at a movie.

Initial report was two shooters, now just the one. As facts become more clear this post will become more inaccurate due to no one knowing what the hell was going on at 3:30am.

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
witnesses described a long military type gun used, and possibly a handgun.

Great. Queue the "ban high-capacity magazines/assault rifles" rhetoric on every news site in 4....3.....2.....1......

Outside of the political ramifications, it's a sad, sad deal for a bunch of families. My thoughts are with them.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great. Queue the "ban high-capacity magazines/assault rifles" rhetoric on every news site in 4....3.....2.....1......

Outside of the political ramifications, it's a sad, sad deal for a bunch of families. My thoughts are with them.

Ya that was one of my first thoughts also. Well that and who has a baby at a midnight showing of a movie? I know I have/will not.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
14 confirmed killed so far Fox is saying. So sad and unnecessary. If the stories are true not even a on duty LEO would have a chance.

I do wonder if the gunman was trying to emulate something in the movie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom