Battery carriers...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody carrier their Surefire CR123 batts in one of these?

[Broken External Image]

There are a few companies that make these. I thought about getting one (at least) to tote on my duty rig, but I'm not sure what kind of pouch to use because I don't know the exact measurements of one. I'm guessing they are about 2.75" - 3" long and about 1.5" - 1.75" tall by about .5" -.75" wide.

Maybe an Uncle Mike's small pager pouch?

awww.southernpoliceequipment.com_images_products_details_UM__208852_1.jpg

Anybody? :ugh2:

Sorry 'bout the HUGE pic. :sorry1:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GED I have been looking at those at County Comm also. A lot smaller than the Surefire spares carriers that I am using now.

Yeah, but the ones at www.powerpax.net are 2 bucks cheaper and so is the shipping! :thumb:

I thought about finding some kind of pouch for my spares carrier, but it's just too big and bulky. I'm thinking that Uncle Mike's small pager carrier might just work for one of these. It's inside dimensions are 3" x 2" x 1".

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is your duty rig configuration? Is that batteries for a tac light on your handgun/rifle, or a regular flashlight?

I carry a pair of Surefires on my person DAILY.

A Surefire G2 in a kydex horizontal carrier at the 11 o'clock position and a Surefire L4 "Digital Lumamax" clipped inside a pocket.

I was planning on carrying the pouch (containing the batts) at about the 10 o'clock position.

Latest posts

Top Bottom