Bedlam is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
again; sports fandom is a thing.

but *college* sports fandom is....

like, i don't think anyone who roots for....say another baseball team....is any different of a person *because they also like the sport i like*.

why grown men *and ya'll will say "oh this is just for good fun", but let's be real here* get their panties in wads *over thugs giving each other brain damage* i will never understand.

college football is the least "sport" of any sport i've ever seen. it's based COMPLETELY off biased voting, might as well be figure skating, it's all rigged, it's obvious to see as someone outside the fandom etc etc.

like how many of these MAJOR COLLEGE FOOSBALL PROGRAMS exist in states that have nfl teams to root for?

you see where i'm going with this? who cares if OU wins or loses, *when you read next summer that OU is ranked preseason top 5 you will buy season tickets*.

and that's the game.

and yes, absolutely nothing i loved more than walking thru norman after a home loss. holy crap is that cathartic.

as an outsider, ou fans are by far the worst just because there are so many and they honestly think because a football team wins they are winners too.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Boaty I like the covered wagon a lot more than that broken bobble head character ya'll have. BOOMER
Boomer!
97E94FD9-43CF-4607-934B-60308F652E46.png

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
what's crazy is, everyone knows OU with two losses could get back to "muh top 5" and in the playoff again because college football is essentially figure skating and the games matter less than preseason ranking.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
so you're saying the NCAA isn't a corrupt organization? you're saying there's NO reason that states with no NFL presence all tend to have both higher attendance and higher ranked college football programs?

that osu scandal a few years ago?
sandusky?
explain how preseason rankings do anything other than give confirmation bias to fanbases that are more likely to buy tickets. i'm honestly wanting an answer.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
due to the fines and legal issues against them, it is COMPLETELY fair to say if the NCAA were a person it would be in jail.

this is true for almost every major corporation and institution, but it's not wrong to bring this up. they literally break the law.

Latest posts

Top Bottom