Bedlam is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
What in the world will the OU fans do if they can’t focus on their hatred of OSU? Gundy is stacking his money deep and laughing at all the haters. I hope OU does well in the future. Time will tell. If both teams wanted a yearly bedlam game they could make it work. OU is almost the best team in college football. A position they seem to be accustomed to. OSU is doing better than they usually do the last couple of years. As a fan I stand ready to be disappointed any given week with their current defense. Talk is cheap, at the end of the day it’s who loses the fewest games.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was my thought also….if OSU can play Pine Bluff, it seems like the schedules could work out
The non conference games each school has scheduled has already been set out to 2038. It could return after that, but I doubt anyone will care by that point except the diehards. They say they will still play each other in other sports like volleyball, gymnastics, and all the other B12 sports. Can't wait.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Go look up Arkansas Pine bluff, Mc Neese St, and Lamar football.
2. Notice they are in NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision
3. Go here.... NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision - Wikipedia and read the first line.

I'll help you. "The NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS), formerly known as Division I-AA"

4. Enjoy your crow.
No you are wrong Division 2 ncaa level are schools like Central Oklahoma, Pittsburg State, and Northeastern state. . My son played D2 football! Now sir go eat your own crow. You are I’ll informed

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What in the world will the OU fans do if they can’t focus on their hatred of OSU? Gundy is stacking his money deep and laughing at all the haters. I hope OU does well in the future. Time will tell. If both teams wanted a yearly bedlam game they could make it work. OU is almost the best team in college football. A position they seem to be accustomed to. OSU is doing better than they usually do the last couple of years. As a fan I stand ready to be disappointed any given week with their current defense. Talk is cheap, at the end of the day it’s who loses the fewest games.
Almost? LOL and give me a break neither school has played Anuone yet. Let’s have this conversation after the season is completed

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The non conference games each school has scheduled has already been set out to 2038. It could return after that, but I doubt anyone will care by that point except the diehards. They say they will still play each other in other sports like volleyball, gymnastics, and all the other B12 sports. Can't wait.
Bass Fishing

Latest posts

Top Bottom