Beer Run Okay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I worked the night shift, we got off at 6am, bought beer and went to the lake. Party'd like animal house, went home and slept.
That would kill me these days.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's alright, but just to make sure, is it alright while carrying to stop in the store and buy a six pack on the way home from work (or wherever)? I never worried about it before because I was concealed, but, now I carry my little Keltec in my pocket with grip exposed when going to work-and-back.
The beer run is fine. Open carry outside of a belt or shoulder holster is technically not. Concealed, or in a statutorily-approved holster, you'll be covered, but exposed from a pocket--even in a pocket holster, if not attached to your belt--and you're one hard-ass cop and harder-ass prosecutor away from trouble.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The beer run is fine. Open carry outside of a belt or shoulder holster is technically not. Concealed, or in a statutorily-approved holster, you'll be covered, but exposed from a pocket--even in a pocket holster, if not attached to your belt--and you're one hard-ass cop and harder-ass prosecutor away from trouble.
Thanks for pointing that out; I'll quit carrying that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom