Beginners Guide to IDPA and IPSC/USPSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy, you really put some effort into this!! This is excellent work. I wish I would have had someone like you to help me out when I first started. I really appreciate what you've done for the shooters on this forum. Also, thank you for the kind words about TDSA Tulsa too.

We appreciate all the support and loyalty of our friends and clients.

geogecko

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice information. Never seen it put like that before.

As far as editing your post, you have a few options, if you are not granted permission to do so.

If you have a way of hosting a file, you could put all this into Word, and just make a new thread, and post a link to the file (don't upload it, just a link). Then, any time you change it, just make a post to the thread, with maybe a reason for revision, and overwrite the original file that you are hosting. Your first post never needs to be changed that way, and the additional posts serve as a revision history of the original document.

Not sure there is any other way of going about it. Unless you just wanted to revise the document, and upload it to the forum with every change made, which would work too. To get the latest version of it, they would just click on the last page, and find the last post made by you, and download it...

Just trying to help!:blahblah:

kglenns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the original post. I've been wanting to join in the fun but was kinda worried about being a beginner. Your post has assured me that beginners are welcome. Thanks again!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom