Beginners Guide to IDPA and IPSC/USPSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdokc

New to the site!
Reaction score
Trade, you're probably tired of responding to this one, but thanks for taking the time to put this together. I've grown up shooting and just now getting back into it, so after I get "broken back in" at the range, I have every intent to start competing in IDPA events with my 17 year old son. It truly is quality time.

Thanks again!

Jerry

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I would add these numbers for the new shooters that are trying to figure out which gun and/or gear to buy for USPSA. I also have the Open, Limitied, L10, Revo numbers as well if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 2009 Production Nationals Numbers.pdf
    5.9 KB · Views: 454

reich10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am brand new to this post today and I noticed that this post hasnt been updated in a while. Was wondering if you would like to update your monthly schedule. I know that HH now shoots ?IPSC? I believe on the second sunday and heartland shoots IPSC on the third sunday. Just a suggestion.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am brand new to this post today and I noticed that this post hasnt been updated in a while. Was wondering if you would like to update your monthly schedule. I know that HH now shoots ?IPSC? I believe on the second sunday and heartland shoots IPSC on the third sunday. Just a suggestion.

IPSC and USPSA are two very similar organizations and often get used interchangeably. HH shoots USPSA and Heartland shoots an unsanctioned match with USPSA rules and IDPA scoring.

The match list updates are now being done here where there are competition shooters moderating. Oklahoma Area Match List

Latest posts

Top Bottom