Belts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My overweightness is not a big problem. I'm 6 '-0" and 180 Lbs, but the lack of any hips is my problem. I use a steel reinforced belt from Gunbelts dot Com in conjunction with Perry Suspenders that hook onto the belt instead of clipping to the waistband. My pants stay up WITHOUT HAVING TO SINCH THE BELT SO TIGHT IT CUTS OFF CIRCULATION, and the belt doesn't sag with a 1911, a phone, and occasionally a knife and extra mags.

Woody

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recommend Kore Essentials Trakline belts. They are ratcheting belts (using a micro adjustable track with 40 latching positions that is easily tightened or loosened whenever needed) that come in both regular and gun belt styles. I've worn one of two years and it's comfortable and durable. The cost for a belt is about $60. They also have web styles using the same track system. https://www.koreessentials.com/

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recommend Kore Essentials Trakline belts. They are ratcheting belts (using a micro adjustable track with 40 latching positions that is easily tightened or loosened whenever needed) that come in both regular and gun belt styles. I've worn one of two years and it's comfortable and durable. The cost for a belt is about $60. They also have web styles using the same track system. https://www.koreessentials.com/

Wish I had seen this before making an order from gunbelts.com as I had to return their belt for another size. They don't provide a lot of holes for adjustment. My belt collection is becoming as numerous as the holsters.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My overweightness is not a big problem. I'm 6 '-0" and 180 Lbs, but the lack of any hips is my problem. I use a steel reinforced belt from Gunbelts dot Com in conjunction with Perry Suspenders that hook onto the belt instead of clipping to the waistband. My pants stay up WITHOUT HAVING TO SINCH THE BELT SO TIGHT IT CUTS OFF CIRCULATION, and the belt doesn't sag with a 1911, a phone, and occasionally a knife and extra mags.

Woody
Perry spenders are awesome! Used the belt clip version my last two years in the Army. The 2inch wide straps dont get all saggy when sopping wet with sweat either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom