Beowulf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
H&H will. Im sure most places will with exception of Sgt. Everette's.... Can't shoot anything in there...even some pistols...

FYI...don't let anyone else shoot it at a range. Last time I brought mine out some guy was very interested in it and ask if it was a 7.62...i grinned and said no..its a beowulf 50..so I let him shoot it...(bad idea) she shot it once and quickly handed the gun back, there was alot blood dripping down his face and on my scope, As well as all over the floor to the bathroom where he went to clean up.. They came in to disinfect the range with bleach and I guess the guy bailed.

The recoil got the best of that poor guy and gave him a baddddd scope eye.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can shoot it at both places

H&H will. Im sure most places will with exception of Sgt. Everette's.... Can't shoot anything in there...even some pistols...

FYI...don't let anyone else shoot it at a range. Last time I brought mine out some guy was very interested in it and ask if it was a 7.62...i grinned and said no..its a beowulf 50..so I let him shoot it...(bad idea) she shot it once and quickly handed the gun back, there was alot blood dripping down his face and on my scope, As well as all over the floor to the bathroom where he went to clean up.. They came in to disinfect the range with bleach and I guess the guy bailed.

The recoil got the best of that poor guy and gave him a baddddd scope eye.

Dude that was the worst scope bite ever. Blood everywhere. I'm positive he needed stitches

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to wear a helmet...sure, people will laugh...until the gun goes off.

Thanks for the info and the advice.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You can shoot it at both places

Dude that was the worst scope bite ever. Blood everywhere. I'm positive he needed stitches

Lol...it was bad for sure! I guess I made it look easy. Hahahaha. I feel bad for that guy. He was awfully nice but I was becoming doubtful when he was starting to get figgity with his stance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom