Best Family Membership Gun Club in Tulsa Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like Red Castle and USSA are good options for gun clubs that offer family membership plans for their outdoor/indoor gun ranges in the Tulsa area.

I'd love to join Oil Capital as it's much closer to my home, but they aren't accepting apps for at least 2 years.

Other than those three, are there any other options out there?

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The proposed Oil Capital membership cap raising (800 to 900) is currently out for ballot. Those ballots will not be counted until the evening of July 9th.

Currently you can expect to pay around $1625 for an Oil Capital membership, which includes transfer fee and balance of current year's dues. Oil Capital's membership are essentially stock ownership, which if renewed annually by payment of dues, can be sold at a later date. I paid about $300 for my Oil Capital membership in 1981. I do think that my membership has appreciated in value nicely.

Do not expect the website waiting list to be reopened; very unlikely that will occur. You'll need to be referred (and sponsored by) a current member to be considered.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I joined USSA since it was easy and no wait. We pay like $32.00 a month for the family since we signed up for 3 years. Great place to shoot with the kids and they are very accommodating. Oil Capital is also very nice just depends what you are into.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA is $50/month for you and your immediate family including training groups. If I were a member there, thats my choice all day long. It's $30/month without training groups but to me the training groups would be such a great value it'd be silly not to go that route.

OCRGC is $1500 +annual dues. When you want out you can sell your membership and get your $1500 back, or more if it has appreciated since joining.

Latest posts

Top Bottom