Best Frozen Spinach Price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know the best place to purchase frozen spinach in the Edmond/North OKC area and how much it costs for how many oz? Wanting to make some green smoothies and I am thinking that I can find frozen spinach a lot cheaper than fresh.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't answer your question, but if you're going through the trouble (that's actually little trouble since it's well worth the time and effort!) of making a green smoothie, why not spend a few cents extra and make one using fresh, that way you're maximizing the benefits?

If not, I would suggest checking Crest, Sunflower Market, or Whole Foods. I can't comment on the frozen sections at Atkins, so I'm not sure what they carry. I don't know if Crest sells fresh spinach by weight, but they do have bags of organic baby spinach that we use. Sunflower sells it by weight so I imagine Whole Foods does, too.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the response. I am actually looking at getting frozen instead of fresh because "fresh" at the grocery store tends not be be as fresh as the veggies or fruits were when they were picked at their peak and flash frozen. If I had access to a cheap, Oklahoma resource, I would reconsider. My wife and I are on a tight budget, so if I am going to convince her to make this happen, I need to find cheap avenues for produce. My breakfast and lunch together cost about $2.25 a day, so I am looking into making smoothies on the cheap. Seems like strawberries, bananas, spinach, and flax are my best bets. Still gathering local price data.

Latest posts

Top Bottom