Best Meatloaf from a Restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I were in Norman yesterday to visit our son. We went to Pub W for a late lunch. I had the chipotle meatloaf there. It was really good.
…only reason I had to try it was that I had seen this thread early that morning (don’t normally order meatloaf when eating out).

Last edited:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cracker Barrel when you get there early.

There was a diner on 23rd west of Ace Hardware that had really great meatloaf. I haven't been there in ten years.

The absolute best I have ever had was at the Don Paul Cafeteriea in Enid back in the seventies.
It had a creole sauce with okra stewed in it. I went with my parents to Enid every month for doctor visits and had to get my "fix" of meatloaf at Don Paul's. I have since had one very similar at a Boston Market in Wichita. I tried another meatloaf at the same store a year later and it was crap.
I’ll second Cracker Barrel, it’s pretty decent !

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried Cheddar's meatloaf today. Not the best I've had, but definitely not the worst. The hunt will continue. I think I'll try the Olde Orchard in Yukon next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom