Best Meatloaf from a Restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had it at Cracker Barrel. I’ll try it. Buffalo grill at 23rd and council. Has it occasionally on special board once in awhile. Not to bad but not phenomenal. You may be think of Olde Orchard. They shut down that location and moved to Yukon. Kinda shocked me, they had been there forever.
Olde Orchard! That's it!

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Jalepeno Popper meatloaf from Stuffed Olive on SW 119th and Penn in OKC. Only makes it so often, its a special, not a menu item. Cream cheese then the tomato stuff, and bits of jalapeno cheese and bacon I think throughout. Like one of those cream cheese stuffed jalepenos you'd grill, but in a meatloaf. Pub W has a decent on. Surprisingly so does Crest, although not a daily deli menu item.

My wife likes the meatloaf at the Lokal in Mustang. I think it is bison.

She swears by it.
I'll have to give Cheddars a try since we have one in Yukon, and I hear they're putting in a Pub W in that area as well. Thanks for the suggestions.

I've had the bison meatloaf at the Yukon Lokal, It was OK, but not something I'd get very often there. I like the fried devilled eggs.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Olde Orchard! That's it!

Never had it at Cracker Barrel. I’ll try it. Buffalo grill at 23rd and council. Has it occasionally on special board once in awhile. Not to bad but not phenomenal. You may be think of Olde Orchard. They shut down that location and moved to Yukon. Kinda shocked me, they had been there forever.

I just saw the Olde Orchard in Yukon is where the old Big Ed's and Miller Grill were located. I'll give it a try too.
Thanks

ScottW

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I don't recall too many restaurants that even offer meatloaf. Not to toot my own horn, but I think I make a pretty good meatloaf meself. But if'n I ever see it on the menu somewhere, I'll damn sure try it.
The next time you make one, put it in the smoker. If you don’t have a smoker I could smoke it for you, but you may not get all of it back.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of meatloaf. I've never had any I liked except for the meatloaf at Bricktown Brewery. After trying it once it's pretty much my go to now whenever we go there.

Yep, Big Mike's Meatloaf is about the only meatloaf I'll eat from a restaurant.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife likes the meatloaf at the Lokal in Mustang. I think it is bison.

She swears by it.
That would be my favorite also. Its Bison meat and seriously legit. There is a Lokal in Yukon also, that was the original location. I am friends with the owner and his wife so I got the rundown on their food strategy. Try the deep fried deviled eggs also...yum.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to give Cheddars a try since we have one in Yukon, and I hear they're putting in a Pub W in that area as well. Thanks for the suggestions.

I've had the bison meatloaf at the Yukon Lokal, It was OK, but not something I'd get very often there. I like the fried devilled eggs.
Get it early and its better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom