Best Meatloaf from a Restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be my favorite also. Its Bison meat and seriously legit. There is a Lokal in Yukon also, that was the original location. I am friends with the owner and his wife so I got the rundown on their food strategy. Try the deep fried deviled eggs also...yum.

Randy? Or the other guy?

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Madison's in Del City. With mashed potatoes, and brown gravy, and either pinto beans, or corn.

Now I'm hungry.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oddly enough the best meatloaf other than my homemade came from a fish place in Wichita Ks.
Fish brains or something. Been on the seafood binge for awhile but the wife wanted to stop in there.
Grilled meatloaf got my attention on the menu. I’m one that never orders the same thing twice because trying it all is a goal.
Their technique was to take a big thick slice of meatloaf and put it on the flat top to get a bark on it like a smash burger.
Holy crap that added an amazing level of flavor to the meatloaf.
That’s the only way it’s eaten at our place now. Make it, bake it, and then grill it on the blackstone griddle. I do double the eggs to make it more firm so good slices can be made without crumbling apart.

audiotech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other two threads about best burgers and best onion rings got me wondering where the best meatloaf you've ever had from a restaurant.
I've had some pretty tasteless ones, and some bad. Worst one was at Lambert's Cafe off of Hwy 65 in Missouri on the way to Branson.

For me the best meatloaf I ever had at a restaurant was at Logan's Roadhouse in Yukon. That was many years ago, and sadly no longer on the menu.
I'm still on the hunt.
Meatloaf, spaghetti, and a few other things are done better at home in my opinion

Latest posts

Top Bottom