Best Mexican Fast Food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Mexican Fast Food Joint do you like best?

• Taco Bueno

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Taco Hell

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Del Taco

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Casa of Tacos( or whatever it) is in Yukon

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite is any roadside Taco truck. Best food for low prices.

If ever you have the opportunity to eat at a Tacos 4 Life please do it. My favorite is the Mango Habanero Tacos with the Mexican Creamed Corn salad side. I found the place in Springdale AR. They are so good I look them up wherever I am.

https://tacos4life.com/menu/

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To each his own. Folks (late brother-in-law included) don't/didn't care for either Taco Bueno or Taco Bell. (Brother-in-law called them "taco-bellyache.")

Personally, I like Taco Bell for the Nachos Bellgrande and tacos and prefer Taco Bueno for their taco salads.

As for Del Taco, and as mentioned elsewhere - In-and-Out Burgers, I think they are completely over-rated. I wasn't impressed by either of those fast food places.

But, for my choice for Mexican food, I prefer Abuelo's over them all.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, we need to have an intervention about what is and what isn't Mexican food.
Most definitely. I couldn't respond to the poll as I've never partook of any of their food nor many other fast food joints other than the occasional chicken place for a leg and a thigh snack or Sonic for a limeade easy ice with extra lime.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It pleases me to see the embrace of Del Taco. Now we just need to complete the ritual so In n Out will show up and kick Whataburger back down to TX.
I think Whataburger is actually owned by an Illinois company now. They have gone way down hill and need to be kicked clear to the outskirts of Schaumburg.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, one of my co-workers came up once from El Paso. I asked her where she wanted to go for lunch, and she said anything but Mexican. I said yeah, I guess you get kind of tired of Mexican living in El Paso. She said, "No, I LOVE Mexican food. I don't like TULSA Mexican food!" :rollingla

My Mexican friends and/or coworkers just refer to it as American food.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can remember eating at Taco Tico in Moore when I was kid, its now the Boomerang diner on 12th and Broadway. I think it was a chain deal and there were a few around OKC, kinda like Big Ed's. I sure miss those days!

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can remember eating at Taco Tico in Moore when I was kid, its now the Boomerang diner on 12th and Broadway. I think it was a chain deal and there were a few around OKC, kinda like Big Ed's. I sure miss those days!

Taco Tico is a chain based out of Wichita KS.

There are still quite a few in central Kansas. There is still one in Duncan and Claremore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom