Best place to buy Gold in Tulsa? Or other?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best most trustworthy and informative place to buy Gold in the Tulsa area?

I think the smart move for me to make right now and I know I'm late to the party with this but precious metals as an alternate investment seems like a great way for me to invest some extra money I have coming that will not be used for my regular expenses or my other investments- and it also seems like it would be a great backup source of currency in case SHTF with the dollar as well as the economy, banks go under, whatever. Basically just to have something besides paper currency on hand if I need it.

Im interested in US gold coins I think, like the Golden Eagles. Not sure if I want to include silver but if I do it will be in rounds because I dont think I want to mess with sacks of silver coins. I also want to stick to something I can use or resell when and if I need to. I know I will be spending some over the spot price to buy them and if I go with a local source I'll be paying state tax. Buying online is an option to eliminate paying the taxes.

Any info is appreciated. A good buddy of mine was an assets buyer/seller, jeweler, and coin collector/dealer but he passed away recently so I lost my pro and need some info help here. Ive been trying to educate myself as much as possible. Just thought maybe I would ask around here for some advice because you guys and gals have always seem to be knowledgable about most anything. Thanx.

Last edited:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go see Dan over at Diamond and Jewelry buyers, 46th & Memorial. Great guy and he's a hardcore hunter, 100% honest and he'll treat you right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom