Best place to sell a Datejust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve put my 162333 in the classifieds here, but not getting much interest. I have ZERO interest selling on Facebook marketplace or eBay due to scam/theft risk. Where would you recommend I sell it for a fair price?
IMG_9720.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the name of the website but, it's something like Chronos. Do a search of Rolexes for sale and it should be easy to find. They had all grades of watches new and used on there.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the name of the website but, it's something like Chronos. Do a search of Rolexes for sale and it should be easy to find. They had all grades of watches new and used on there.
Chrono24.com

I've never personally used them, but it is the worlds largest online marketplace for watches. Like eBay, but dedicated to timepieces.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watches Etc, watchuseek, few others mentioned. TBH I looked at the ad, liked the price, but thats just not a typically desirable model. This coming from someone with a datejust (Wimbledon). The fluted dial kind of dates it, and while I like the vintage dressy look, its not enough of an investment piece or one I would wear enough to justify the price. I'd be better off buying a Tudor, or other mid-tier watch and a gun or two. Are you just needing the money, or just dont wear the watch to justify keeping such an expensive item? Personally, if I didnt need the money, I would keep it. Things tend to be cyclic, and in a few years or more, that look will come back into fashion and be easier to sell at possibly a higher price point. Current style seems to be tool/dive watches. Your GMT's, yachtmasters, submariner/seadwellers are crazy right now.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions.
I do like the watch, but we’re moving and the new house has some unexpected costs that I’d rather not dip into savings for at current rates. I’ll see what I can get for it and if it’s too low for me I’ll just hang onto it for a while longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom