Best place to sell pistols too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ESPECIALLY that surjimmy fella. You gotta watch them frickin' jarheads. He's the kinda guy who'd buy you a beer and then screw the Schlitz outta ya!

:bighug: Jimmy!

But seriously...whatcha got for sale? :rubhands:

Hey! I resemble that remark! Don’t trust the Po-Po new guy, he will offer you bottom dollar and give you a speeding ticket too. Buncha crooked bastages at the gun shows but generally you can post the stuff here and unless you have only undesirable goods, probably be able to sell pretty easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do a simple formula for buying guns and trade in value. First I tell you, you will do better on things like armslist or citizen to citizen at a gun show. If that does not appeal to them I give 70% of the wholesale cost if it is new to like new condition.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have far better luck on Armslist than here

An advantage here, as already mentioned, is you can generally read feedback and check a member’s profile and such to get a warm and fuzzy feeling that all is well. Sometimes, those Armslist deals seem kinda shady to me. You know; that whole meet behind Sammy’s Bar and Pawn at 11:30 PM and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smith,

Prices aside, I can tell you that I have done probably more than my share of buying/selling through OSA and you will never meet a more stand up, decent, nicer bunch of folks. The feedback feature is priceless.

I have also had good luck with the Armslist folks, but that's another story, I guess.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had some good deals and shadiness on OSA, but the good deals outweigh the bad. Just make sure you work with someone with a good amount of feedback. Armslist is hit and miss, I won't list anything there anymore, I'd rather go deal with a local shop.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll add my endorsement for our classified section. I have bought & sold several things on here and everyone I've met has been someone I could easily enjoy sitting with in a duck blind waiting for that first speck in the sky. These are honest folks and easy to deal with.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've done about 90% of my gun trading here for the last several years. I don't recall a bad deal by any I have dealt with.

When I don't get any interest here on something I'm selling, I will take it to the local gun show and usually find a buyer.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
931C6924-EAE1-4CAB-8F3A-E5DBF98F7781.jpeg
Dam it Hargrove I want the CZ-75......lol

All yours @D. Hargrove .......the fever got me so I got a brand spanking new one

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to know what the Blue Book says, you can borrow mine. I can also text you a picture of the page of what it says about each gun. It will give you an idea, but there is value and real world value. The book is just a guide, and sometimes not a very good one. Get on gun broker and go to sold items, that will tell you what the guns are really selling for. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT take them to a local shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom