Best place to sell pistols too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to know what the Blue Book says, you can borrow mine. I can also text you a picture of the page of what it says about each gun. It will give you an idea, but there is value and real world value. The book is just a guide, and sometimes not a very good one. Get on gun broker and go to sold items, that will tell you what the guns are really selling for. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT take them to a local shop.
Good advice from surjimmy

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That new CZ; that's a darn nice handgun for sure...I do think I am startin' to feel a little ill; kinda flushed, and a little bit hot, you know? Like I may be coming down with a fever...

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That new CZ; that's a darn nice handgun for sure...I do think I am startin' to feel a little ill; kinda flushed, and a little bit hot, you know? Like I may be coming down with a fever...
Yep the fever usually wins.....lol ......picked it up and knew it was a GO!, almost left with another 92FS too but I resisted the urge. My Inox and I were not a match because it was just to pretty

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My Inox and I were not a match because it was just to pretty
This of course is a very common dilemma of the fine gun connoisseur. To fear the beauty of a gun such as the INOX is to fear the beauty of a fine hand crafted sports car. Both are made for speed and performance, both require a certain amount of regular maintenance and both are coveted by those that see you with them. For this very reason, I drive a big 'ol farm dually and carry a Glock.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This of course is a very common dilemma of the fine gun connoisseur. To fear the beauty of a gun such as the INOX is to fear the beauty of a fine hand crafted sports car. Both are made for speed and performance, both require a certain amount of regular maintenance and both are coveted by those that see you with them. For this very reason, I drive a big 'ol farm dually and carry a Glock.

Yes I have suffered from GAS for almost 10 years, in fairness my father had it so it could be a genetic condition.

However as far as I can tell Gun Acquisitoin Syndrome is not treatable, it only goes into remission for very brief periods (like between paychecks or bonuses)

Latest posts

Top Bottom