Best setup for IWB? What do you have that hides really welll?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thread title was "what do you have that hides really well?"

My R9 hides better than that J frame since its smaller in every regard. The fact that it's more potent in caliber and capacity just seem to make it better for defense (IMO)...not sure why you wouldn't like that?

Oh it's cool that you like your R9. It's just not the gun for me. And whether or not it would be any more "hidden" IWB as compared to that rounded little Barami on my Gat may be splitting hairs. The title of the thread was not meant to start a debate on which particular gun is "better" for CCW, nor was it meant to debate the relative merits of various handguns. It's purpose was to ask what you have that hides really well. I have a J-Frame with a Barami hip grip and a Tyler T. I dig it, shoot it well, and can hide the crap out of it. I don't think I have to point out the fact that it is reasonably reliable. How about some pics of that R9's rig and how you hide it?

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416099743.560117.jpg

My Glock 17 hides just fine. Nobody even notices.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a foxx hybrid holster to carry my walther p99, sometimes I just throw on the blackhawk serpa holster I bought for around the farm carry.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
S&W 340 M&P Crimson trace in a D&D Gunleather IWB or Sticky pocket holster. And a spare 6 round speedstrip of Buffalo Bore 125gr .357mag. 1200fps/385ftlbs

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Dan Wesson Eco that hides really well with a Milt Sparks Nexus, also have a Springfield XDS that disappears with at crossbreed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom