Best setup for IWB? What do you have that hides really welll?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry my XDS 3.3" 9MM at 4 o Clock with a Looper Capone IWB holster. Hides like a charm, even with a light long sleeve or even t shirt. The old lady even has to give me the ol "pat" to see if I am carrying, if she didn't see me put it on.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why we have choices. I still prefer my J-Frame when small size matters.

Sent from my iPhone

I'll just stay on topic with this statement.

The XB, Galco types work best for Me, being a little roundish, theyre more comfy.
Unk Mikes for pocket , some IWB

He really wanted the jennings 9, I had a hard time explaining that a 9mm Kurtz is just a .380.
(I was concerned about him having the jennings and trying to stuff a 9" in there )....8)

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got it for when the R9 is too big.

When exactly is an R9 too big? Thing is the best bang for size of anything out there.

OP, I've never found a situation where my CW9 in a crossbreed holster can't disappear. Originally was after a MK9 or PM9 but after holding and firing the CW9 I am really glad I got a big enough grip to get all my fingers on the grip.

I recently picked up an LCR and got a high noon (can't remember which model) holster. That little revolver might be even more concealable than the CW9. They are really close to the same size but the shape of the revolver helps it disappear even more.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When exactly is an R9 too big? Thing is the best bang for size of anything out there.

OP, I've never found a situation where my CW9 in a crossbreed holster can't disappear. Originally was after a MK9 or PM9 but after holding and firing the CW9 I am really glad I got a big enough grip to get all my fingers on the grip.

I recently picked up an LCR and got a high noon (can't remember which model) holster. That little revolver might be even more concealable than the CW9. They are really close to the same size but the shape of the revolver helps it disappear even more.

Right you are. It's as much the shape of the little revolver as much as it's small size which aids in its concealment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom