Best setup for IWB? What do you have that hides really welll?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I knew it was; just yankin' yer chain Leighton. I like PJ's too, and recognized it. Good choice, I figured you'd have something decent.

I also have a Galco Royal Guard for IWB for my 640.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN0302.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN0298.jpg

Also a Bianchi #3S pistol pocket.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_S3000059.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smallest 9MM that I know of:

And if that isn't small enough, this little .380 is TINY

Yep, those both are awful small! My daughter told me she wants a Seecamp; she has real small hands too so maybe she'd like it. My mitts are just too big for those though. Do you IWB, pocket carry, or what with those tiny things?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Galco works really well.
Don Hume has one similar to the PCCH
I've got a Kingtuck or Tuck this...not sure, but it takes up realty, when my G30 in a XB is there....( thats a Lot of leather across your back).
Usually a uncle Mikes, it will fit in most pockets , IWB.."the hack carry", back pocket..

Did I cover all the regulations.....,8)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c253/jasondcunningham/SeecampCF.jpg

I ended up with one of those some years back.
Buddy had it , couldnt bet bulletts to load in it, I traded him a Raven 25 he Really liked , wood grip panels...8)
I finally figured out it was a 9MM Small, picked up some .380's for it ..shot fine for me, traded it for a pistol grip .410
Man that shotgun was Smooooth...8)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c253/jasondcunningham/SeecampCF.jpg

I ended up with one of those some years back.
Buddy had it , couldnt bet bulletts to load in it, I traded him a Raven 25 he Really liked , wood grip panels...8)
I finally figured out it was a 9MM Small, picked up some .380's for it ..shot fine for me, traded it for a pistol grip .410
Man that shotgun was Smooooth...8)

You traded your buddy a Raven for a Seecamp? Gee, what a pal! How about it mr okc shooter? I'll trade you TWO ravens for that Seecamp (then I'll give it my daughter).

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, those both are awful small! My daughter told me she wants a Seecamp; she has real small hands too so maybe she'd like it. My mitts are just too big for those though. Do you IWB, pocket carry, or what with those tiny things?

I carry the Seecamp pocket carry (Suitcoat jacket inside or back pocket - it's so small that it is truly a gut gun) I got it for when the R9 is too big. Also ordered it so the SN is my initials and DOB.

The R9 is carried either back pocket (Recluse) or IWB in a small custom holster.

If size isn't a priority, I carry a G19 in a high noon holster (highly recommend).

With guns as small as the R9 and Seecamp, there is NO reason to not be armed.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You traded your buddy a Raven for a Seecamp? Gee, what a pal! How about it mr okc shooter? I'll trade you TWO ravens for that Seecamp (then I'll give it my daughter).

Also, these little mouse guns really kick....not like a big bore gun - more in a weird snappy way...not fun to shoot at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom