Used car salesmen in the classifieds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When did we get over run by used car salesmen hocking guns? Sorry but some of the ads I see lately are long on hype about how great a deal it is, and short on details about the gun itself. Frankly anytime I see an ad going about how great a deal it is, I assume it is way over priced and it usually is.

As Sergeant Friday use to say, Just the facts ma'am. Tell us about the gun, it's history, accessories, etc. Save the hype for your dates. :P

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like the ones that repost every week and have for several years that get absolutely no response
but yet they keep reappearing. If your gun hasn't received a reply in over a year it is probably safe to assume no one is interested. Just saying.
But we get new members all the time and you never know when someone will be interested. I never worry about those that run for years, just those that are more hype than fact.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have questions when I see a used item priced higher than Bass Pro or Cabela's who aren't exactly known for great pricing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom