Better than slidefire?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Singularis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would pony up the ammo costs for full auto if it were a firearm I actually thought it would be somewhat useful on. I see very little use for the feature on a rifle or carbine... which is why I refer to this sort of thing as a "toy." If I were to get something full auto, it would be belt fed and fire from an open bolt.

Or the government could stop bending us over and we could have fully autos as per our right...
QFT.

You are mouthy for a dude with 12 posts. Welcome to the forum.

Might be because post count is fairly close to age? But really, welcome to the forum.

Thanks... ah, to be a minor again. If only I knew the kind of things I could have gotten away with... :wink2:

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say this not with chapped but, but so's someone doesn't miss out on good fun . I have and own 6 slidefires, come shoot one . I run Russian steel through my ars, that I buy by the 1000 , As that's how it comes.

As for accuracy, I think 40 rounds continuous from a beta c mag(short stacked it). maintained on a water heater inside of a foot square at 60 feet , Will do . Oh I got video .

So if you are on the fence and are letting someones "opinion" sway you . Pm me, well get together and let your "experience" guide you :)

As for the trigger thing I don't know.

Elance

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the ATF already reviewed it and has given it the green light, though I am curious as to why page two of the 2-page PDF from the ATF looks 'different' than page one.

They are notorious for changing their mind. What was that 10/22 stock they outlawed a few years ago? The akins accelerator I think?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are notorious for changing their mind. What was that 10/22 stock they outlawed a few years ago? The akins accelerator I think?

Didn't the Akins guy and the original SuperDave (not superdave65 which has assumed the moniker) get into it over that stock?

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

IIRC, the Akins setup was misrepresented when they sent a sample to the ATF that turned out to be different than the one they produced for sale. Plus, the ATF sample was broken.

FosTech is now selling a springless version of the Akins stock, with a Kidd trigger group.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the idea of this trigger. I dont like the price tag but may spring for one down the road.

I enjoy the slidefires and this is definitely taking it to the next level. The kids love it too. Accuracy is not as difficult as people like to imply once you get used to it and I imagine this would even be easier.

Plus the money I have wasted on ammo is still less than anything NFA and the parts themselves are easily transferred.

Latest posts

Top Bottom