Big Boys in Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the way I was treated by 1 employee on the range but I will say both the range and store are very nice. Their prices are competitive as well. I can't remember the guys name that sold me the last gun I purchased there but he had a service dog keeping a watchful eye on both of us. Maybe have to go check out the expansion as well and if range nazi chick is off might shoot a few rounds. Used to shoot Glock matches there as well.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the way I was treated by 1 employee on the range but I will say both the range and store are very nice. Their prices are competitive as well. I can't remember the guys name that sold me the last gun I purchased there but he had a service dog keeping a watchful eye on both of us. Maybe have to go check out the expansion as well and if range nazi chick is off might shoot a few rounds. Used to shoot Glock matches there as well.
Last I heard was she got excepted to Cornell so you're good to go bro.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya left me speechless, haha. I don't have a proper comeback. @Catt57 help me out, how was the vintage rimfire selection the other day?

I will say they may not always be the best on prices, but they don't always bend you over either. And they have some of the cleanest ranges in the metro. The vintage rimfire selection was just OK this time, but it is always changing. I found my Stevens Crackshot there a few months back at a reasonable price.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Last I heard was she got excepted to Cornell so you're good to go bro.
You sure it wasn't Berkeley? I hope wherever it is they teach her to count one thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three. You know, advanced rithmotic. The older biker looking guy at the range has always been cool. I am all for safety rules at ranges but she was rude and unreasonable. Tuck that hair up under your hat and let's go shoot Friday. I want to see you shoot that Seecamp.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will say they may not always be the best on prices, but they don't always bend you over either. And they have some of the cleanest ranges in the metro. The vintage rimfire selection was just OK this time, but it is always changing. I found my Stevens Crackshot there a few months back at a reasonable price.
Ok, I'm gonna have to go. Do they charge 50 bucks for the transfer if you buy it there? They must need the money.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After you get done with the long drive, let me know how nice it is. You can skip the part about them being a bunch of a holes, I already know that, but maybe how overpriced everything is, oh wait, ok, well maybe we could hear about the chair, or table, has to be beautiful.
You sound ......... vexed.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom