Big Boys in Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The folks there have gotten the vast majority of my new gun business for years. Last being one of the engraved new model Pythons in 3” barrel - they usually have a nice selection of new Colt d-a revolvers - not so much 1911’s though (but plenty of other brand’s 1911’s)

I just hung out in the lounge for a bit reading something on kindle the last time I had a 4473 that was dragging on — it felt cozy and welcoming. I was curious so I went to the furniture store off Reno I had sourced all my home’s furniture from a couple years prior (Lorec Ranch) and one of the owners confirmed that they had provided the furniture for Big Boy’s lounge area as well, so it was little wonder I felt so at home — then she sold me a side table for my entry

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad you had a nice visit. I didn't get that cozy welcoming feeling when I learned they charge 50 bucks for a transfer, while other places do it for ten. How long have you been working there?
Lol! I just like the place, YMMV for sure.

Sooner State Pawn is the go to for transfers (or was last time I needed that) - $10

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The folks there have gotten the vast majority of my new gun business for years. Last being one of the engraved new model Pythons in 3” barrel - they usually have a nice selection of new Colt d-a revolvers - not so much 1911’s though (but plenty of other brand’s 1911’s)

I just hung out in the lounge for a bit reading something on kindle the last time I had a 4473 that was dragging on — it felt cozy and welcoming. I was curious so I went to the furniture store off Reno I had sourced all my home’s furniture from a couple years prior (Lorec Ranch) and one of the owners confirmed that they had provided the furniture for Big Boy’s lounge area as well, so it was little wonder I felt so at home — then she sold me a side table for my entry
Pic of side table?

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would be curious to know why they were able to beef up their business.

Are people getting more into recreational shooting? Great!

Or are people arming up for a war? Not good news for anyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom