Big Cats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKinds

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been almost 10 years ago, was gathering calves in the fall. Had a place penned in a lot by a creek. Calves bawling like normal, close to dark. Dad hauled 1st load out, I stayed back to watch calves so they didn’t tear panels down. I was sitting on a downed tree far side of the lot away from the creek. Saw movement in the brush by creek, slowly started to make its way out. Big ole head and tail. Kitty caught me moving and just stared at me. Made its way back to the creek and was gone.
The same fall, neighbors 2 miles away had Weaners penned up in a pipe corral, “something” got in there with em and cornered em. They pushed through the fence. It had to been that cat. Northern Logan Co, north of the Cimarron river. I think they use that river as a travel corridor and flake off at times.

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy I know has what he clams is a Bob Cat, House Cat, cross! This thing looks like it likely is. I was at his house one day, he had several hounds laying in the yard, when this BIG cat walked through where the hounds were laying. They ALL got up, and made a path for this cat!!
Years ago there was a male feral cat that terrorized the pets in my neighborhood in the Piedmont area. If a momma cat had babies, it would kill all the male kittens. It tried to kill my male cat but he got away with major injuries. All the neighbors knew about him and preferred it be gone. After months of trying to catch it in my live trap and catching most of the neighbors cats, I finally got him on a real stormy night with the trap set with both ends open. I think the cat was half siamese and half bobcat. It was as big as a mature old bobcat. Two different color eyes. Real boxy shaped head and MEAN! That cat seemed possessed and wasn't happy being caught. I let all the other trapped cats go but this was different.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago there was a male feral cat that terrorized the pets in my neighborhood in the Piedmont area. If a momma cat had babies, it would kill all the male kittens. It tried to kill my male cat but he got away with major injuries. All the neighbors knew about him and preferred it be gone. After months of trying to catch it in my live trap and catching most of the neighbors cats, I finally got him on a real stormy night with the trap set with both ends open. I think the cat was half siamese and half bobcat. It was as big as a mature old bobcat. Two different color eyes. Real boxy shaped head and MEAN! That cat seemed possessed and wasn't happy being caught. I let all the other trapped cats go but this was different.
House cats weather feral, or a pets, will eliminate the quail population in an area, in short order!

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now this is CRAZY. Gathered trailcam chips today to see this one.......a doe following a bobcat. Clip is only 10 seconds long

Back during muzzle loader season I saw a bobcat about the same time as 4 doe I was watching saw him. The two biggest does walked over to where it was headed and followed it a little ways. Then they turned around and started grazing again.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some pretty good cam video of an adult cat in the Harshorne area on FB a couple days ago.
An employee of mine posted this today.
1672451897158.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom