Big Tulsa Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to check out every table, it'll take both days. If you skip the stuff you aren't interested in, it takes about 7 hours. You'll find things you aren't looking for. It's an experience and probably the best opportunity to buy/sell/trade with other individuals. There'll be 1000 people there walking around with a gun to sell or trade.

RVCooper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's well worth the drive. Chances are you'll never see a bigger show than this. I go both days just so I can see it all. Lots of collectible guns and you'll see stuff you've never seen before. Just don't get delusional about ammo bargains. There won't be any. If you are looking seriously for something, have cash. For some reason most vendors clip you for the cc fee. I don't go for that. Prices on new guns are about the same as anywhere else. Its a great place to try on a new gun and get a good look at it though. Something you can't do on the interweb. You can save on the transfer fee if you buy a gun there though. Just know what you're looking at.
I show up an hour or so after it opens. No point in standing in a long line I can see. My feet give out before closing time anyway. Go ahead and show up. You will have a mind-boggling experience even if you don't buy a thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom