Bill Mahr is an Idiot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhhh Haaaa! (imagine George Costanza's version) Don't like being called something you're not? Sorry, I get extremely pissed when someone calls me a biggot. And for no reason! I think you were a little "liberal" with that one.

Bigot
S: (n) bigot (a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own)

Just calling a

afreerangetuna.files.wordpress.com_2008_02_spade_large.gif

a

[Broken External Image]

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**sigh** You take too much energy and it's not worth it. You win. You can pick up your gift at the corner Meridian and kiss my butt!

Is that East or West Kiss My Butt? Could you send me google map directions?

:P

You're taking it all too personal. Yes, I think putting so much effort or getting so worked up by his ideas is somewhat bigotry. My point still remains, who is Bill Maher to you? If his opinion actually mattered, I could see this being a different story. But the guy is an entertainer with a mediocre political discussion show. His ideas are no less/more retarded than Glenn Beck's or Rush Limberger.

Bill Maher is a liberal leaning libertarian. He has some ideas that are actually pretty grounded in the libertarian mindset (and Im not talking about marijuana). He endoresed Bob Dole back in the Clinton years. He does have some skewed views on 2A stating that he agrees in the rights of citizens to own firearms, he just questions the extent. I personally dont agree with him, but his position is more respectable than those that think no citizen should own a firearm.

In the end, its hard to say what, if anything, he actually believes. The intent of his political talk show is to raise eyebrows and pulses. I wouldnt put it past him to be playing an over the top devils advocate in many discussions.

In a nutshell, hes there to entertain. If you cant laugh at him or with him, theres a plethora of alternate viewing material out there.

:heart::idea::heart:

Latest posts

Top Bottom