Billion dollar NCAAB tournament

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where's everyone at with theirs?
I'm sitting at 10/14... so much for that $100,000 consolation prize...
Texas, Harvard and N. Dakota were all heart breakers for me. I should have seen that Pittsburgh game coming, but I went the the Buffs anyway for some reason.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not in that one but the one I'm playing on ESPN still has a bunch of people with a perfect sheet (16/16 after Thurs.) I would have figured that weird mix of upsets would have kept verybody down at least one game. I'm at 13/16.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's true it's based on 50/50 chances for each game, but everyone who says "some games are no where near an even chance" and likes to evaluate every angle still probably has a busted bracket right now. After yesterday there are only like 0.4% with perfect brackets

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These days a coin flip can be pretty accurate, I just updated my coin flip bracket an coincidentally I'm 8/8 lol!

Last edited:

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's true it's based on 50/50 chances for each game, but everyone who says "some games are no where near an even chance" and likes to evaluate every angle still probably has a busted bracket right now. After yesterday there are only like 0.4% with perfect brackets

First game, boom! Down goes OSU (The, Ohio State University).

Latest posts

Top Bottom