Black Rifle Coffee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When did they try to distance themselves from Kyle Rittenhouse?

I'll give you a hint: they didn't. They distanced themselves from someone using an affiliate code for BRCC in the posting of the picture. As far as I've seen, BRCC has taken no stance on Rittenhouse one way or the other, other than Evan Hafer saying that he thinks Rittenhouse was justified in his actions based on the video he saw.

It's a pretty damn sorry state of affairs when you decide to make someone your enemy based on something they didn't even do.
The owner even said they were distancing themselves from Kyle because they didn’t want people to think they were trying to profit off the event. So I don’t know where you are getting he didn’t distance themselves from Kyle. The only thing about the picture was Kyle was wearing a BRCC shirt. As for making them my enemies, they’ve done plenty to deserve it. I guess you think it’s ok to donate money to leftists that want to tear apart our constitution. I don’t.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a coffee lover but not a coffee snob. I've many different brands and beans. I tried 2 varieties of BRC and wasn't impressed at nearly twice the price of coffee I like so I don't buy it anymore.

I don't recall the brand but my wife brought some home from a craft show she went sold by an Oklahoma veteran that pretty good. But if I ever get settled into the new home I think I may start roasting my own.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a coffee lover but not a coffee snob. I've many different brands and beans. I tried 2 varieties of BRC and wasn't impressed at nearly twice the price of coffee I like so I don't buy it anymore.

I don't recall the brand but my wife brought some home from a craft show she went sold by an Oklahoma veteran that pretty good. But if I ever get settled into the new home I think I may start roasting my own.

Get a Behmor roaster and look at the green beans available from Sweet Maria’s or Coffee Bean Direct. I’ve found some dang good coffee that can’t be found on the grocery store shelves. Consider a French Press coffee maker also. My current favorites are the African (especially Ethiopian) and Indonesian beans.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The owner even said they were distancing themselves from Kyle because they didn’t want people to think they were trying to profit off the event. So I don’t know where you are getting he didn’t distance themselves from Kyle. The only thing about the picture was Kyle was wearing a BRCC shirt. As for making them my enemies, they’ve done plenty to deserve it. I guess you think it’s ok to donate money to leftists that want to tear apart our constitution. I don’t.
The picture was posted with a BRCC discount code (Evan's words; I've also heard a commentator call it an affiliate code), and that's what BRCC was trying to distance itself from--they don't want to be seen as profiting from the event, so they asked for that to be removed. From Evan's comments, I gather that the photo and discount code were posted on/by Blaze TV, and they subsequently removed the discount code.

Distancing themselves from the appearance of profiting from a tragedy is not the same thing as distancing themselves from Rittenhouse. BRCC has not taken any position on him, distancing or otherwise, beyond Evan's statements that everyone is innocent until proven guilty and that he believes Rittenhouse was justified in shooting based on the limited video he's seen (which could hardly be classified as distancing).

As for "donating to leftists," you need to watch the video from Dana Loesch's show posted earlier in this thread.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a Behmor roaster and look at the green beans available from Sweet Maria’s or Coffee Bean Direct. I’ve found some dang good coffee that can’t be found on the grocery store shelves. Consider a French Press coffee maker also. My current favorites are the African (especially Ethiopian) and Indonesian beans.
I have a French press and have yet to use the new grinder. Roasting my own is the next step. Fresh roasted & ground is very good.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BRCC lost me when I bought a couple bags of their beans and it didn't impress me. Still - I like to spend money with folks that support 2A, so I stuck with them.

Then they started the LEO worship. Whatever dudes. Your company, your rules.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so, is black rifle coffee good coffee or bad coffee?
Kyle is a dumb under-trained and overenthusiastic kid who inserted himself into a situation that he had no business being in. I don't think he should spend a lot of time in jail, but I don't know why he should be a hero either.
So how's the coffee?

Smuckers owns Folgers and with a name like Smucker's, it has to be good.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee is my favorite. I usually get a big bag or two at Christmas time. When it runs out, I like Cain's.

But in all honesty, I only like a little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar.

When I worked at Wewoka PD years and years ago, we never turned our coffee pot off. If it got down low, instead of dumping out the old, somebody would just make a fresh pot on top of the swill that was already in the pot. Hell, I'm sure I've drank 3 day old coffee before. That sh1t will keep you up for a couple of days.

Dunkin Donuts coffee is the exact same coffee as Folgers. My friend worked at Folgers and Dunkin's bags are run right down the same line.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "right's" version of eating their own. Morons with too much time and have nothing better to do than get offended.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "right's" version of eating their own. Morons with too much time and have nothing better to do than get offended.

Offended or just directing funds at presumed allies, rather than opponents?

I've nearly cut off Hollywood for several decades so that the money they spend campaigning against me doesn't come out of my own pocket. "Vote with your pocketbook" is an old saying that rings true. Unfortunately too many Americans are either too stupid or have too little self-control to couple action with emotion. Too addicted to cheap Chinese gadgets, Starbucks, and entertainment.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lest we forget, the “right” started cancel culture back in the ‘80s. What do you think the Moral Majority was doing with their campaigns targeting advertisers on TV shows that had content they found objectionable? Heck, you might even say that it goes back farther, with Bible thumpers railing against the devil music poisoning the youth back in the ‘50s...

Latest posts

Top Bottom