Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Don’t need nothing out of it, but if someone passes through close by, I will fill it up. Choctaw.
If you fill it up I'll take it off your hands. I have enough stuff I don't need anymore to fill a footlocker. Maybe us OKC guys need to grab that WWII footlocker for sale in the classifieds and use it for our own free treasure box. Tulsa can keep Bosephus's 😆

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have the box right now, I haven’t looked in it and probably won’t, I will add some stuff and hoping I’ll be headed to the city soon, I can go thru Choctaw and either drop it off or meet someone in the OKC area to pass it off, I’d really like to see it keep circulating !!

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 82.1%
23   5   0
I have the box right now, I haven’t looked in it and probably won’t, I will add some stuff and hoping I’ll be headed to the city soon, I can go thru Choctaw and either drop it off or meet someone in the OKC area to pass it off, I’d really like to see it keep circulating !!
I’ll be available most all day. I’m in Midwest city.

Latest posts

Top Bottom