Body found in a duffle bag in Bethany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can y'all start your own thread about y'alls fewings. A poor girl was murdered here and this thread is somewhat disrespectful to that fact, just saying.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can y'all start your own thread about y'alls fewings. A poor girl was murdered here and this thread is somewhat disrespectful to that fact, just saying.

I'm sorry. No disrespect intended.

R.I.P.
I feel for the girl's family.
Hope they catch the monster who did it soon and administer swift justice.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeah Ray76, I already apologized for all this rambling. If someone wants to call me out in public rather than PM, I'll respond in public rather than PM. (I'd just delete the PM, though.) I'll bow out of this thread unless anyone else feels the need to take potshots from the peanut gallery at me.

It is a sad deal, so carry on with the topic.

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elwood, I'm curious - did you single out Ridge for the rather jarring image he posted in this thread? If not, then I have to ask why, since as he pointed out, several of us did make jokes of questionable taste. I'm curious why RH would deserve special treatment.

because of this nonsense comment.. it's cool though, the ignore button is what I needed

Yup, if only we were as self-righteous as you.

Two things elwood:

1. Post #1 in this thread about a dead girl contained jokes. Most that followed did as well.

2. I don't base my morality and virtue based on things I type in the General Discussion section of a gun forum, and it doesn't concern me that you seem to.

one other note, I had to take a poster down at a convenience store and let the owners know she had been found, truly sad..

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-pol...article/3614933?custom_click=headlines_widget

Police have called a news conference to announce two persons of interest in connection with the death of a woman whose dismembered body was found in a duffel bag.
photo - DeAnn Hartman hugs her son Jacob as they gather during a vigil on Tuesday afternoon for Carina Saunders, whose body was found in a duffel bag last week behind a Bethany Homeland last week.

Meanwhile, an Oklahoma City police report shows a man possibly connected to Saunders' death, Cody Perez, 21, had been threatened by another man over a girlfriend.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how much fact there is to it, but my son told me Monday night that she runs with some gang bangers. He said that he did not know if she was in a gang, but that she did run with a few bangers. Its a sad deal. Kids don't know what they are getting into sometimes. He said this morning that he did not know who the boy was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom