BOK Mortagage group...what a joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never finance a home through a bank, use an established mortgage company. You'll get better rates and most likely get to deal with someone that knows what they are doing.

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got that from my pops... he used to tell me there are many levels of pisstivity. when you reach the highest all intelligence goes out the window. i now know the true meaning of that

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well fellow osa'rs more drama has come. went last night to do the inspection on what was supposed to be fixed from the final walk through....and i guess that Perry Hood thinks that half assed fixed is the same as fixed. now we have the bank all in line and they did pay for my storage fees after mr loan officer Ethan told me time and time again they would not. now we have to fight with the damn builder to fix stuff that should have never been installed in the condition it was in when they first installed it. why on earth would you put up a fancy mantel over the fireplace if it had cuttings from a box knife all over it from where you opened the box to get it out? you would think the super incharge of the build would have more respect for a job he was incharge of and replace it before you let your buyers even see it. not the case here. we listed it and they said they would fix it. looks like they sanded about 85% of it and got the cuts all smooth but then restained it not thinking that the part they didnt sand would be way darker.... made it look like ass....so who knows. i am not real sure how much that stupid thing cost but you would sure think they would just replace it and start from new to make a sale but as i said before... this wouldnt be the first time i am wrong

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will cut corners literally where-ever they can. After we did our inspection, they ended up re-doing quite a bit of dry wall and texturing where there were dents, hand prints, etc throughout the room. Took then 2 times to get it done right. Another thing I found is that when painting the trim throughout the house, they half assed it and didn't paint the top of the trim. Yea you can't see it, but it is still half assed. There were numerous other small things, but I am over it.

Just be sure you have everything in writing. If it isn't, it didn't happen as far as the law is concerned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom