BOK Mortagage group...what a joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you feel that you have sufficient prove that there is no way BOK could deny they screwed up I would physically go into a bank and speak with a manager regarding their mortgages. If they still slam the door in your face I would try and contact a higher up at corporate and advertise that come hell or high water you are going to shout from the rooftops (once you get a roof) that BOK dicked you around big time and their Mortgage group is a joke.

Since mortgages are a thing they seem to be pushing lately I would think they don't want any bad press about it at all. Maybe contact your local news station and see if they are interested? Put the spin on it that people have a tough enough time trying to become homeowners right now with all the foreclosures and now you are homeless because the bank and DC cant deliver. Blame the government, that will surely get you on TV.

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes i have went from the group manager to the vp that has seemed to get me somewhere from what i can tell by our last conversation. and i wish i had the time and money to go to another place but i am kind of way too far along now.

i dont think i am ready to bring the government into it just yet. its not really there fault they got the files way late.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have some good members that work at BOK on this forum, maybe when they see this they MIGHT be willing to stick their neck out and help.

That said, I tried using BOK on my first house and will not try again with them.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all BOK branches are equal. The BOK branch in South OKC is excellent and very knowledgeable. Can't say the same for the others. Sorry to hear about what you're going through. I'd escalate it up to corporate.

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be time to get your local TV station's consumer affairs reporters involved.

BOK in Norman (across from Sooner Mall) has some of the most sadistic bank officers I've ever dealt with. Stay Away!!

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the big man told me to give him a day to get all of the facts. i already sent him every email but i am sure he wants to talk to the officer or atleast make me think he is. so i will do that and see how it turns out.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL wait till you meet your underwriter...

Mine was the ***** from hell....long story short, she slowed down the closeing on my place by a couple months, kept asking for the SAME paper work over and over, after the 8th time, I refused and said you have 7 copies of those same papers in your hand, I will not send them in again, she laughed and said you wont get the loan, yes I will..finally she told me that she felt single people should not be buying houses since there are married couples out there that dont have loans and they should be first, call to her her supervisor, my loan officer and her supervisor, she got "removed" and I was assured my loan was fine and would be given the green light, next day I had a closeing date, I hope she rots in hell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom