BOK Mortagage group...what a joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL wait till you meet your underwriter...

Mine was the ***** from hell....long story short, she slowed down the closeing on my place by a couple months, kept asking for the SAME paper work over and over, after the 8th time, I refused and said you have 7 copies of those same papers in your hand, I will not send them in again, she laughed and said you wont get the loan, yes I will..finally she told me that she felt single people should not be buying houses since there are married couples out there that dont have loans and they should be first, call to her her supervisor, my loan officer and her supervisor, she got "removed" and I was assured my loan was fine and would be given the green light, next day I had a closeing date, I hope she rots in hell.

I'm surprised you didn't give her 1shott to the hip!

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Phillips D. morrow, he is the head honcho of mortgage at BOK. He will fix it.

Office -918-488-7147
Email - [email protected]

not sure he is the head honcho but Gaylyn Haynes is the sr VP i have been talking too..... about like the rest of the tulsa area BOK mortgage people.... a freakin joke.

i send an email about one thing and she starts talking about something on the total other side of the field.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I knew she could help I would suggest talking with my wife, she does Home Mortgage loans for one of the Larger private lenders in the OKC area. She is nationally and state certified and acredited. If you have any questions let me know and I can get you in touch with her.

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you and i wish she could too........ Its just the dumbass loan officer waited way too long to send in what was needed to DC. Funny thing now is after i talked the the VP he wont answer the phone or respond to any emails. what a vag! really nothing more they can do. i just want him to own up to it and cover my storage fees............. that is all that i am asking for. i know if i messed up like that at work i would have to be responsible for my actions and do what is needed to be done to make it correct.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Show up with a pillow and a sleeping bag and make yourself comfortable in the lobby of the bank. Tell them you're homeless as a result of their incompetence and need a place to stay. It is extreme for sure but when when you're sitting there in the lobby with your sleeping bag spread out next to your ice chest talking to other bank patrons about your experience, they might choose to help you out. My advice is tongue in cheek as I wouldn't do this myself. I have a feeling it would make an impact though, especially if you could get someone from the media down there to interview you. The mortgage industry is rampant with this sort of thing. I have closed on at least 20 different properties. Every time I have a closing I get a call or email the day before asking for something they should have asked for weeks before. I think it is an industry wide problem.

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha dont think i didnt already think of that. if i didnt have to work or already have my vacation already planned out for later this year i would be at the bank right now with a lawn chair and a tv in my boxers lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom