Bow Setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't had to have any tuning done since I moved here but now have 2 bows I need setup and tuned. So, where should I bring them? Any places to stay away from?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Triple C Archery just south of Noble is very good. Greg will get you fixed up. I drive 2 hours one way for him to work on my bows. He's the best in my opinion.

H&H has a younger guy that's pretty good also. Can't remember his name.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Coach, thanks for the recommendation! Unfortunately they aren't a Hoyt dealer and I will need some cam mods once my new bow arrives...

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H can hook you up for a mod swap. They're a Hoyt dealer. They swapped mods on my Elite E35 in just a few minutes. The price was not too bad also.

Which bow do you have coming?

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I say new, it's new to me :) it's a blacked-out hoyt vector turbo. I've called H&H, they have the mods I need there and I was considering having them swap those out but having a different shop set up the bow. Unfortunately I have not heard many positive things about their archery shop...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I second Greg at Triple C. Nice guy that will go way out of his way to help you. I bought my PSE from him. Given that you have a Hoyt you're looking at H&H or Oklahoma Archery off I-35 and Grand Blvd. Get it in sooner than later, they'll be busier than heck soon, if not already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom